www.netflix.com/activate Xbox 360

I've tried so many times to logon to this adress www.netflix.com/activate for the pleasure of activating it on my Xbox360, #@&%! Does not work! I got my activation code and it doesn't work. Why? I hope they will fix the problem soon to be able to watch some good program tonight. I can instantly watch Netflix movies and TV shows on my TV by using my slim Xbox 360 console. This is great! That's technology at is best! Who would have taught a few years ago that someday you would be able to watch the movie you want without rent it at your local video rental store. I mean today there are so many ways you can watch a movie in your own living room; You can order  it via your cable service provider and now in HD, you can also download it on your laptop and hook your HDMI cable to your HDTV and watch it or now you can order your movie via your game console. Amazing!

Update: Finally just got off the phone with Netflix Support Guy and he told me that they have problem with their server, there is a huge incoming traffic right now Obviously this is not updating that fast, kind of slow server I think! Anyway they told me to wait 20 minutes and try again. I did and I'm desperated what the... I just tried and I've got this message this time "Device Activation is Temporaly unavailable, Please try again in 3 hours...." So I'm making coffee....

Tag: www.netflix.com/activate, netflix.com/activate, xbox 360 netflix, netflix xbox 360, netflix down
Related Topics:
Pepsi.Yahoo.com/Rockband

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING THE PLACE WHERE I TYPE IN THE ACTIVATION CODE. I HAVE GONE TO WWW.NETFLIX.COM/ACTIVATE AND I DO NOT SEE A PLACE TO PUT IT IN. ANY HELP???

Anonymous said...

It's May 18th and I still get nothing when I go to the activation site. It says Page not found > redirecting to Netflix home page.

The World of Online Social Media Games

The Allure of Online Social Media Games . In a world where digital connectivity reigns supreme, the intersection of social media and gaming ...